Mark Your Calendar!
- December 23 to January 1 - GCA Office Closed
- January 2 - Seniors Corner
- January 24 - Paint Night
- February 1 - Online Soccer Registration OPENS!!
- February 6 - Seniors Corner
- February 21 - Glamorgan Childrens Centre Open House
- March 2 - Pub Night
- March 13 - Seniors Corner
- March 14 - Inhouse Soccer Registration 7 to 9pm
- March 15 - Glamorgan Community Association Annual General Meeting
Did you know? The Glamorgan Children's Centre Before and After School Program has a few spots available for students in Grades 1 to 6. Call (403)217-6677 for pricing and information!!
The Glamorgan Children's Centre will be holding an Open House!!
When: February 21, 2018
Time: 6:00-8:00 pm
Where: In the GCC (4207 41 Ave SW, entrance located on the south side of building by hockey rinks)
Why: Come see the Glamorgan Community Association’s Non-Profit Child Care Program. Meet the staff, tour the facility, view the amazing activities children can participate in and secure a child care space for September 2018! Parents are encouraged to bring children along to see it with their own eyes!
Small and Home Based Business Trade Show
The first Tuesday of every month. 1:00 to 3:00pm in the Main Hall. Cost is $5 per person and includes a light lunch, refreshments and entertainment.
Southwest Ring Road Work
Go to www.SWCRRproject.com for information and updates
For the latest issue of Focus On Glamorgan or for advertising opportunities and information please visit http://www.great-news.ca